The vast majority of orders at United Sweets are delivered without a hitch, but understandably from time-to-time things go wrong and you may need to arrange a return or replacement. This information should help you determine what's covered. If you are unsure please contact us directly and we'd be happy to help you out.

The item I received is not the item I ordered. 
We will replace the item, offer you a voucher code for your next visit/order or provide a full refund. To receive your replacement or refund you must return the original item to United Sweets (if we ask) and you will be provided with a no-cost return-addressed courier satchel (or similar). We will process your refund or replacement within 14 days of receiving your item, but in most case we will send your replacement the same or next day or contact. If you are unsure what to do please contact us.

The item I ordered was damaged in transit. 
If your item was damaged between leaving the United Sweets warehouse and arriving at your delivery address you could receive a full refund or replacement depending on the situation. Please email us for details, in some cases NZ Couriers, Courier Post or Aramex will collect the damaged parcel from your address, along with the original packaging, and once the damage has been verified your return will be processed.

The item I ordered did not arrive.
If your item did not arrive the first thing to do is request a track and trace from us if you have not already received one and checked it. We too can check into your parcel, by calling the couriers on your behalf. If the track and trace on your order indicates that it has been delivered, but you're unable to find it, we will start an investigation with our courier company on your behalf. Our tracking emails are automatic Nationwide. IF your tracking has not been updated yet, it may simply mean your docket has been printed and is currently waiting for the courier to scan it.

Regrettably, neither United Sweets, Courier Post, PBT, Fastway Couriers, NZ Couriers nor Courier It are able to refund or replace items that have been lost, damaged or stolen after being delivered to your property. If you are concerned about leaving your items unattended we recommend putting a comment not to leave without a signature.

I've changed my mind and no longer want the item I ordered. 
Unfortunately we are unable to accept a return if you've simply changed your mind or no longer want the item. Please contact us though as your situation will be taken into consideration.

United Sweets is fully committed to protecting your rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act if you have any questions please contact us.